(the “Official Rules”)
Rogers Moments Concert Cash Giveaways
These Official Rules govern the Contest. By participating or attempting to participate in the Contest, you will be deemed to have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these Official Rules.
1. WHO ARE THE SPONSORS?
The Contest is sponsored and administered by Rogers Communications Inc. or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates (“Rogers”).
Rogers and any co-sponsors of the Contest are referred to collectively or individually as the “Sponsors”.
Live Nation Canada Inc. (“Live Nation”) is not a sponsor of the Contest, and is in no way responsible for the administration of the Contest, the verification of winners or the fulfillment of prizing. All inquiries regarding the Contest should be directed to the Sponsors and not to Live Nation.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with any third party social media or social networking service or site (each a “Third Party Service”), including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest should be directed to Rogers and not to any Third Party Service.
2. WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO ENTER?
To be eligible to enter this Contest, an individual must be a legal resident of Canada who has reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence as of the date of entry.
Employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of the Sponsors or any of their respective parents, subsidiaries or affiliates, any prize suppliers, any and all other companies associated with the Contest, a household member of any of the individuals listed above, whether or not related or members of the immediate family (spouse, parent, child, sibling) of the individuals listed above are not eligible to enter.
3. WHEN DOES the contest START/END?
You may enter the Contest between 9 am ET on June 19, 2021 and 9 pm ET on December 31, 2021 (“Entry Period”) after which time the Contest will be closed and no other entries shall be accepted. All times referenced in these Official Rules are Eastern Times (ET).
4. HOW DO I ENTER THE CONTEST?
No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. Enter using the method of entry outlined below. No entries will be accepted by any other means.
To enter the Contest visit www.rogersmoments.com to fill out and submit a Fan Profile as instructed.
5. HOW MANY TIMES MAY I ENTER THE CONTEST?
There is a limit of one entry per person.
In the case of multiple entries into a contest with defined entry limitations, only the first eligible entry will be considered.
6. COULD MY ENTRY BE REFUSED OR REJECTED?
Your entry could be refused or rejected if:
• you attempt to enter the Contest in a fashion not authorized by these Official Rules;
• your entry contains false or misleading information, or is late, falsified, illegible, damaged or incomplete or otherwise irregular;
• your entry is submitted using robotic, automated, programmed, or other illicit means; or
• your entry is not in compliance with these Official Rules.
The Sponsors reserve the right to refuse any entry for any other reason as they may determine.
7. WHAT ARE THE CONDITIONS OF ENTRY?
By entering the Contest:
• you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsors, which decisions are final, binding and conclusive;
• you represent and warrant that: (i) your entry, including any material comprising your entry (e.g. name, user name, profile picture, etc., as applicable) and any material submitted with your entry (e.g. photograph, video, written submission, or other form of submission, as applicable) (all such material, collectively, the “Entry Material”) is original to you, (ii) you have all necessary rights in and to your Entry Material to enter the Contest, including the consent of any third parties whose personal information is included in your Entry Material, and (iii) your Entry Material does not contain, depict, include or involve content that is, or could reasonably be considered to be, inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive, as determined by the Sponsors;
• you understand and agree that your entry, including your Entry Material, will not be returned to you and may be moderated or edited by Rogers as it deems appropriate;
• you grant to the Sponsors the irrevocable right to use your Entry Material in any media worldwide and for any purpose related to the Contest (or any similar contest), including the right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, or create derivative works from, your Entry Material without notification, compensation or additional consideration to you;
• you waive all claims of moral rights in any use of your Entry Material by Rogers pursuant to the rights granted in these Official Rules; and
• you waive and forever discharge the Sponsors, Live Nation, their respective parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries, any other companies associated with the Contest, and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, licensees, successors and assigns, as well as any Third Party Services, (collectively, the “Releasees”), and agree to indemnify and hold harmless each of the Releasees, from and against any and all claims, damages or liability, including any costs or losses related to personal injury, death, damage to or loss or destruction of property, arising out of, or in any way related to, (i) your participation in the Contest, (ii) the awarding, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize, in whole or in part, including participating in travel or any activity related to the prize, (iii) the use of any Entry Material or Publicity Material (defined below) in accordance with the rights granted in these Official Rules, or (iv) any breach of these Official Rules
• you agree to comply with all applicable orders, directives, guidelines, COVID-19 procedures, COVID- 19 related bylaws, and public health and safety regulations issued by federal, provincial and municipal authorities. Such guidelines and bylaws include without limitation, requirements related to hand sanitation, self-isolation, social and physical distancing, and use of face coverings as may be applicable.
8. WHAT ARE THE CONTEST PRIZES?
There are fifteen (15) prizes available to be won (the “Prize(s)” or “prize(s)”) as follows:
• fourteen (14) Concert Cash codes (“Code(s)” or “Cash Code”) each worth $100 to be redeemed for a participating Live Nation® produced and promoted concert in Canada.
Codes are redeemable only on the website located at www.ticketmaster.ca/rogersmoments. Each Code is a one-time use only promo code good toward $100-off final ticket purchase for a select Live Nation produced and promoted concert in Canada ticketed on ticketmaster.ca, based on availability. Codes cannot be used toward VIP Nation®, TicketsNow® or events not ticketed by Live Nation, fan clubs, ticket packages, gift cards, Credits or shipping charges. Exclusions may apply to TM+, Platinum, Fan-to-Fan Resale, TicketExchange by Ticketmaster™, events at AEG venues and tickets not sold directly by Ticketmaster. All ticket purchases are subject to the Purchase Policy found here
Code must be redeemed by 11:59 PM on March 31, 2022.
A Code can be used only once. Maximum one (1) Code per transaction. Codes are void if not obtained through authorized, legitimate channels, or if any part is defective, altered, duplicated, photocopied, forged, counterfeited, mutilated or tampered with in any way, or if Codes contain or are the result of a printing, seeding, typographical, mechanical or other error(s), or do not contain proper security devices (an “irregular Code”). Any attempt to obtain or generate multiple Codes and/or irregular Codes and/or to use multiple names, email addresses, phone numbers and/or any fraudulent or other non-permissible mechanisms to obtain Codes, as determined by Live Nation in its sole discretion, shall give Live Nation the right to disqualify user. Codes have no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash or credit, except as required by law. Codes cannot be sold or bought and will be void if sold or exchanged for compensation. Any unused value will be forfeited. Codes cannot be combined with other product offers or promotions. Items purchased with a Code are for personal use or gifts only and are not valid for resale. Codes cannot be used for past purchases or offers. Use of a Code for unauthorized advertising, marketing or other promotional purposes is strictly prohibited. Codes cannot be replaced if lost or stolen and Live Nation is not responsible for any damage or loss resulting from unauthorized use. Codes are void where prohibited by law. If a Code is used in violation of these Terms, Live Nation reserves the right to (a) cancel any ticket order, or (b) charge user’s credit card for value of tickets after shipment. Once tickets are issued, they cannot be exchanged for other tickets or merchandise.
Approximate retail value of each Prize is a maximum of One Hundred Dollars ($100) CDN. Any difference between stated approximate retail value and actual value of a Prize will not be awarded.
• One (1) VIP Experience at the Jazz Festival 2021 in Montreal (“VIP Experience”) for the winner and one guest consisting of:
– A backstage visit;
– A Meet & Greet with an artist performing at the Jazz Festival 2021 (artist to be determined by the Sponsors, based upon availability of the artist)
– Free Jazz Festival merchandise.
There is no retail value associated to the VIP Experience.
Due to the nature of the VIP Experience, no alternate dates are available then those determined by the Sponsors. Transportation to and from the venue and all costs incurred by the winner and guest are at their expense.
The selected entrant for the VIP Experience will be given the choice to select the VIP Experience or a $100 Cash Code. In the event the selected entrant chooses a $100 Cash Code, the Sponsors reserves the right to proceed with an additional draw among the remaining entrants for the purpose of awarding the VIP Experience.
9. ARE THERE ANY PRIZE CONDITIONS?
All prize particulars will be determined by the Sponsors in their sole discretion. In addition to any prize conditions provided elsewhere in these Official Rules, any prize awarded in the Contest is subject to the following conditions:
• Except for gift cards, vouchers or cash prizes, the prize value in these Official Rules is approximate only. You will not be compensated if actual prize value is lower than the value quoted in these Official Rules;
• The Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to substitute a prize, in whole or in part, with a prize or prize component of equal or greater value if the prize or any component thereof cannot be awarded for any reason;
• In the event a Code has been redeemed for a concert ticket and the concert is cancelled thereafter for any reason whatsoever, the prize shall be deemed fulfilled and will not be substituted;
• The prize must be accepted as awarded and may not be transferred or resold, unless otherwise determined by the Sponsors. The prize may not be exactly as advertised. The prize is provided “as is” without representation or warranty of any kind by the Sponsors;
• Any unused portion of the prize, once awarded, will be deemed forfeited. The prize will not be replaced if lost, destroyed, mutilated or stolen; and
• If applicable, potential winner and any guest of the winner, may be required to complete and pass a COVID-19 questionnaire.
10. HOW WILL THE POTENTIAL WINNER(S) BE SELECTED?
On each of the following dates, at approximately 10:00 a.m. in Toronto, ON, a representative of the Sponsors will select by random draw potential winners from all eligible profiles received up until the draw:
• Monday July 12, 2021 (selection of 2 entrants)
• Monday August 16, 2021 (selection of 2 entrants)
• Friday, September 10, 2021 (selection of 1entrant – VIP Experience)
• Monday September 13, 2021 (selection of 2 entrants)
• Monday October 11, 2021 (selection of 2 entrants)
• Monday November 15, 2021 (selection of 2 entrants)
• Monday December 13, 2021 (selection of 2 entrants)
• Monday January 10, 2022 (selection of 2 entrants)
Non-selected entries in any given draw will be carried forward to the next draw.
For each Prize to be awarded pursuant to these Official Rules, each potential winner will be notified using the information provided at the time of entry.
In the event any potential winner does not respond to such notification within 24 hours, declines a Prize for any reason, or does not meet the requirements set forth in these Official Rules, as determined by the Sponsors, the potential winner will be disqualified and, time permitting, an alternate potential winner may be randomly selected from among remaining eligible entries, or the Prize may be cancelled.
If, as a result of an error relating to the entry process, drawing or any other aspect of the Contest, there are more selected entrants than contemplated in these Official Rules, there will be a random draw amongst all eligible prize claimants after the Contest’s closing date to award the correct number of prizes.
In addition to the above, the potential winner will be disqualified if one of the following occur to or by the winner and/or their guest(s) or social circle, as applicable:
• experiencing COVID symptoms consistent with COVID-19 (such as, but not limited to, cough, shortness of breath, fever or any common cold or flu-like symptoms)
• have a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19
• have come in contact in the last fourteen (14) days with a person who has been confirmed or suspected of having COVID-19
• have returned from travelling outside of Canada in the last 14 days or have been instructed to self-isolate by a Public Health Agency, medical professional, any other authority.
11. HOW CAN A POTENTIAL WINNER BECOME A WINNER?
Before being declared a winner, a selected entrant must:
• correctly answer, without assistance, a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by the Sponsors;
• be in compliance with these Official Rules;
• sign and return, within any designated time period, a release of liability and consent to publicity form (the “Release Form”) and any other documentation as reasonably required. If the potential winner is a minor, their parent or legal guardian must sign and return the Release Form. The Sponsors may require winner’s guest(s) to sign and return, within any designated time period, a Release Form and any other documentation as reasonably required, as a pre-condition to participation in the prize. In the event any guest is a minor, the parent or legal guardian of the guest will be required to sign and return such paperwork on behalf of the minor guest; and
• at the request of the Sponsors, provide proof of identification to confirm eligibility or to claim a prize, or provide proof that they are the authorized account holder of any account associated with the selected entry.
12. WHAT ARE THE ODDS OF WINNING a prize?
The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received in each draw.
13. HOW DO I CLAIM A PRIZE?
Once a potential winner is confirmed as a winner, prize distribution will be promptly coordinated. Except as otherwise indicated by the Sponsors, a winner must personally take delivery of the prize as instructed within thirty (30) days of being notified that such prize is available or within such other time period as may reasonably be advised. If a winner fails to take delivery of the prize as instructed, the prize will be deemed forfeited.
14. WILL I APPEAR IN ANY PUBLICITY IF I AM A WINNER?
If you are a winner, the Sponsors may require you to appear in publicity related to the Contest or to any similar contest. By accepting a prize, you:
• grant to the Sponsors the irrevocable right to record, photograph or otherwise capture or document you, your likeness, your voice, or any statements you make regarding the Contest or the prize, by any available means;
• agree that any such captured material, together with your biographical information, such as name or place of residence, or your Entry Material (collectively, all such materials, the “Publicity Material”) may be used by the Sponsors or their licensees, successors, or assigns (collectively, the “Publicity Parties”) in any media, whether now known or later devised, worldwide and in perpetuity, for advertising or promotional purposes related to the Contest or any similar contest. Any such use of the Publicity Material may include the reproduction, modification, adaptation, translation or creation of derivative works from your Entry Material;
• acknowledge that the Publicity Parties shall not be required to compensate you, notify you, or request your permission in connection with their use of any Publicity Material, unless otherwise prohibited by law; and
• waive any rights that you may have or that may otherwise exist in connection with any use of the Publicity Material by any of the Publicity Parties, including any moral rights in any such Publicity Material.
15. HOW WILL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION BE COLLECTED, USED AND DISCLOSED?
Your personal information may be disclosed to a third party in the following circumstances:
• in accordance with these Official Rules, or with your consent, or as otherwise permitted or required by law;
• you elect to receive Commercial Communications from a party other than Rogers;
• to coordinate the fulfillment or provision of the prize with a prize supplier; and/or
• if you have been asked to sign and return a Release Form or other documentation in accordance with the terms of these Official Rules, Rogers may disclose your personal information to any interested party, such as an entity who is released from liability.
16. HOW DO THE RELEASEES LIMIT THEIR LIABILITY?
The Releasees assume no liability for the following:
• stolen, late, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, misdirected, lost, misrouted, scrambled, damaged, delayed, undelivered, mutilated, jumbled, or garbled entries, transmissions, email, mail, or other communications;
• any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in transmission, processing, or communication;
• failures or malfunctions of, or difficulties with, computer hardware or software, telephones, telephone lines, telephone systems, or network, cable, satellite, server, or website connections;
• printing, typographical, or other errors appearing within these Official Rules, in any Contest-related advertisements, or in Contest-related materials;
• incorrect or inaccurate information, including where caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated or used in connection with the Contest;
• injury or damage to any computer or other device resulting from or otherwise related to participation in the Contest, the use of any website, or the downloading or accessing of any materials;
• anyone being incorrectly or mistakenly identified as a winner or potential winner; and/or
• any other errors, problems or difficulties of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic, or otherwise, relating in any way to the Contest, including those errors, problems or difficulties that may relate to the administration of the Contest, the processing of entries, the advertising of the Contest, the announcement of any prize or prize winner, or the cancellation or postponement of any event.
17. WHAT LAWS APPLY TO THE CONTEST?
The Contest is subject to applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. Any attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal or civil laws. Should any such attempt be made, the Sponsors reserve the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
18. CAN THE SPONSORS CANCEL OR AMEND THE CONTEST?
The Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify, or suspend the Contest or amend these Official Rules at any time, for any reason whatsoever, subject to prior approval by the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux, if legally required.
You may not amend these Official Rules in any way.
19. COULD THE SPONSORS DISQUALIFY OR BAN SOMEONE FROM A CONTEST?
The Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant from the Contest, or prevent any entrant from future participation in a contest, that has:
• resold or attempted to resell a prize, in whole or in part;
• tampered with or attempted to tamper with, or undermined or attempted to undermine, the legitimate operation of the Contest and/or the Contest Website;
• provided false or misleading information;
• acted in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any person; and/or
• otherwise violated these Official Rules.
20. WHAT HAPPENS IF THESE OFFICIAL RULES CONTRADICT OTHER CONTEST MATERIALS?
In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between these Official Rules and disclosures or statements made by the Sponsors or appearing in other Contest-related materials, these Official rules shall govern.
21. WHAT HAPPENS IF PART OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BECOMES UNENFORCEABLE OR DOES NOT APPLY?
If any part of these Official Rules is legally unenforceable or inapplicable, then that part will be deemed invalid; however, the remainder of these Official Rules will otherwise continue to be legally binding.
22. FOR RESIDENTS OF QUEBEC:
Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the board only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
Live Nation and Concert Cash are trademarks of Live Nation Worldwide, Inc.